Google Chrome Theme Starter Kit contains 276 images from original ‘default.dll’ (which is a image library for default Chrome theme).
┌ Color: White
└ Current Version: 1.0
How to install
On the start button >>> your name >>>> Organize >>>> Folder & Search Options >>>> Click the view tab >>>>>> Under hidden files & Folder click show
C:\Documents and Settings\User\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application.2.149.29\Themes
HOW TO USE
1. Im guessing you have downloaded the file, otherwise you wouldnt be reading this.
2. Extract the files from the archive using your own extraction tool. Ie: WinRAR
3. Go to: (Replacing USERNAME with your username)
Vista – C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\0.2.149.27\Themes
XP – C:\Documents and Settings\USERNAME\LocalSettings\AppData\Google\Chrome\Application\0.2.149.27\Themes
And backup your existing, Default.DLL file (Just incase anything goes wrong)
4. Copy over Default.DLL from your extracted files into your Themes folder
5. Open up Chrome and walla! You have a new theme installed.
6. Share with as many people as you may wish to do so!
Author Notes: A stab at a Google Chrome theme without the icons on the bar. I could only fit 4 characters per button so…
Description: A mix of green colors in a truly “Green” environment. This is a theme for all of you who care about our planet. Go Green!
[this is the first theme from Chromable]